Feel so depressed tonight… All my life, people always tells me I’m not good enough, I’m never right. People always have to point out what’s wrong with me, and they push me too far. I’m not even good enough for my own father. It’s too much, I never like to think about it, but it’s all really hit it’s brink tonight. I just don’t want to be me anymore, I want to be that person who’s good enough. From a young age, there’s always been a large group of people who just hate me, and there always is one. I can never be me without making others hate me. I can’t take it anymore, even my own family treat me like crap. I just wanna get out of here, I want to be a new person, it’s too much. The more I find out, the worse I feel, why do these things happen.
If anyone needs something, i'm here.
- Scars: I won't judge, really.
- Sad: I'll ask what's wrong but won't pressure you to tell me.
- Cuts: I won't call you a attention seeker.
- Suicidal: I won't tell you not to, I'll ask you not to though.
- Depression: I won't tell you to 'be happy'.
- Eating disorder: I'll encourage you to eat but won't force you too, cause i know how it feels.
- Crying: I'll comfort you.
- Being bullied: I'll stand up for you.
- Always Know: I love you no matter what.